Get daily Christian inspirational quotes and sayings about life to overcome life challenges and depression.
Christian inspirational quotes :We all need Daily Christian inspirational quotes and sayings about life to make us better and overcome life challenges and the depressing situations which we face in life. In the world we live today, we are faced with different kinds of challenges, these challenges could come from our environment, people we love, colleagues and the institutions we find ourselves in. These challenging situations crowd our minds and thoughts and make us depressed because we think we cannot overcome it. Despite the challenges we face, there is always room to overcome these challenges. The best way to overcome these challenges is to train our minds and build our faith in such that we see life through Godly inspirational quotes about life. Having enough inspirational words which don’t go against the word of God is the key. If you don’t have enough words of inspiration, and if you don’t keep yourself inspired every day it might lead to depression because of the challenges which life brings. Remember, the word of God remains the ultimate.
Christian inspirational quotes for difficult times
Zoe truth daily Christian inspirational quotes also consist of quotes that will help you to be strong and overcome life during difficult times. In difficult times, we all need words of encouragement, words which will enable us tobe strong and overcome the difficult moments we might be going through.
Free Christianity inspirational quotes
This page provides free Christian inspirational quotes that are short and easy to retain. You will be able to use these short Christian quotes for free, share with friends and family and also to inspire them to achieve better results in every area of their lives.
Christian quotes about faith
Other interesting inspirational words you will find on this page are inspirational Christian quotes about faith. Christian faith quotes such as faith can move mountains, without faith you cannot please God, and faith puts you in right standing with God and much more. Christian inspirational quotes about faith propel you to the next level of your life. When you are weak in faith, these faith quotes will help to build up your faith and enable you to stand your grounds on the word of God.
Daily inspirational quotes about not giving up
Apart from quotes about faith alone, you will also find quotes with inspiration about not giving up on your goals, dreams, objectives, and projects in life. Many times, we feel as giving up in life because we failed to achieve certain results or for long, we see no changes. In this daily Christian inspirational quotes, you will be able to receive never giving up quotes backed by the word of God, quotes which will strengthen your mind to keeping on standing even when you see no results until the results come to pass.
Religious Inspirational quotes for strength
Zoe truth inspirational goes beyond religion, it is universal and would be of help to anyone who adjusts his or her views of life in relation to the quotes. The quotes are to strengthen you when you are weak and to empower you on how to think and approach life the right way. Even though most of the quotes have a godly inspiration quote foundation, but they all reflect facts about life and how to adjust to them in the right way.
Daily inspiring quotes for depression
On this page, you will also find quotes that will inspire you to come out of depression. Depression mostly comes from the negative things which we have been thinking about, our fears and the things which we think we are unable to achieve, or a series of failures on some projects. When we keep on thinking about the things which we have failed to achieve, we put ourselves in a depressed state which will or might affect our body negatively, thus leading to sickness. Thinking about the things which you have achieved, and dwelling on positive thoughts will enable you to come out of depression. A positive mind always heals itself by default.
Heartrending quotes from the bible
Great inspiration comes from the bible. Biblical inspirational quotes draw us closer to God and make us see God in a greater light. Going through the inspirational quotes on this page will enable you to find a biblical inspirational quote to understand God much better.
Inspirational quotes about God and faith
In order for inspirational quotes to be effective in your life, you need to have faith. Without faith, you cannot act on the inspirational quotes which you read and believe. Remember, the bible says without faith it is impossible to please God. What is the use of getting inspired if you will not put your faith to work and act on the word of God? To work with God, you need to have faith. On this page, you will find several Christian inspirational images with quotes on God and faith. Apply them in your life and improve your relationship with God.
The main purpose of these daily Christian inspirational quotes is not only for you to get inspired and do nothing about them, but for you to get inspired and motivated and act on them. By acting on these amazing Christian quotes, you will be able to see great changes in your life and obtain better results in all you do. When you get inspired, inspire others too. By inspiring others as well you are contributing to making the world a better place because you are impacting lives.
Below you will find a list of Daily Christian inspirational quotes and sayings about life. And also, you can take a look at the images to download and share in order to inspire your friends, families, colleagues, groups, loved ones, and others.
√ Faith sees with the Heart.
The heart sees through the eyes of faith.
√ Giving thanks to God always is an act of Faith. It brings peace into your heart and suppresses stress. Happy thanksgiving
. – If you resist darkness and stand your grounds as long as it takes, you will see light at the end of it all. Resist darkness in all its forms.
√ Accept and acknowledge in faith who the word of God says you are, then you become who it says you are.
√ Allow God to work and bring something new in your life by letting the wrong people and things go.
√ Allow God to work and bring something new in your life by letting the wrong people and things go.
√ It’s never too late for a new start. Open your heart to God, receive a new revelation and perspective, then embrace a new beginning.
√ Don’t let the mistakes of others turn you into what you are not. Reflect the personality of Jesus Christ.
– Look at the world you live in from God’s perspective and do things based on the mindset of God even when they don’t make sense to you. In such, dwells the beauty of life.
– Whatever you see and whatever you hear let your heart have the final say. The heart sees and hears beyond.
√ The greatest way to overcome doubts is to stay focused on the word of God.
– Faith is voice-activated and bringing into Manifestation what is in the mind.
– Faith is Govern by laws. Apply the laws of faith for it to work for you.
√ Always look at the brighter side of life no matter your circumstances, for out of it will emerge the best things of life. Put a smile on your face.
– God has done his part already. He is waiting for you to do your part by acting in faith and in accordance with his word to claim what he has done already.
– You are snared by the words of your mouth – Listen to the things which will motivate, inspire and build up your faith. Stay away from faith killers, discouragers and negativity.
– Understand the WORLD THROUGH lenses of the word of God.
√ Acknowledge God openly and he will manifest himself publicly in your life – Stay away from things and people who will not build your faith and motivate you towards your goals.
√ Faith is not knowing that God will do, but it’s knowing that God has done it. – You just have to do what is right and trust God
√ Thanking God always in faith is an assurance of answered prayers. – Let love be your driving force. – Just do what is right and trust God
√ Let the word of God be your driving force. √ If you are on the same frequency with negativity, it will affect you. Operate on a higher frequency
√ A positive mind always heals itself by default.
– A positive mindset heals both the spiritual and physical body.
– God does not move because of your need. He moves through your belief.
– The power of God is voice-activated in faith backed up with action.
√ Communicate to God with your heart and manifest his love with your actions.
√ Faith awaits your action to manifest your heart desire.
√ Holding on to the word of God till the end is what propels you to the next level of victory.
√ Your integrity will always be rewarded by God. Don’t comprise it for anything.
√ Exalt the word of God above all other thoughts and your thoughts will become one with the word of God.
√ Don’t let what is on the outside get into the inside. That’s how you guard your heart with all diligence.
– Don’t expect encouragement from without but from within you. Encourage yourself.
√ Being in agreement with the word of God brings the power of God into Manifestation
√. You have to see yourself successful from the inside before you can see yourself successful from the outside.
√ The promises of God have a Yes stamped on them. Say Yes by accepting and acting on the promises of God.
√ Don’t get discouraged with a series of “no’s. The “no’s are part of your destiny, they are leading you to a yes. You have to get to through your closed doors before you can get to your open doors.
√ Don’t be discouraged by the things you don’t have. Instead, be encouraged by the things you have.
– Don’t focus on love coming from man, instead be focused on love coming from God. God’s love is endless.
– Don’t envy the achievements of others, be focused on your goals and objectives and your achievements will be unique.
– Talk to God with your heart and not with your brain. The heart sees beyond the brain.
– A grateful heart will always be stress-free. An ungrateful heart will always be stressed. Have a grateful heart.
√ To be thankful always paves the way for a brighter and better future. It allows God to manifest Himself greatly in your life. Be thankful!!
√ Showing love to people is loving God. It’s all about loving other people without neglecting yourself.
√ God wants you to listen with your heart and see beyond your eyes before taking the next step.
√ If you don’t stop believing in yourself and in God, the greatness which dwells in you will eventually come to the light. Don’t stop believing, have faith.
– Always rejoice in the Lord in the midst of challenges, because you will come out of it wiser and victorious if you are patient.
√ There is a reward for being patient in the Lord. Just like a tree in due season, you will bear fruits.
– If you know your God you will be calm in every situation because victory is certain.
– Know your God, and in every challenge, you shall stand up tall.
– When you focus on the goodness of God every stress in your life will be suppressed.
– When you connect to God with your heart you will have inner peace and unspeakable joy.
– Focus on your dreams in the midst of challenges. See your achievements in the midst of opposition.
√ See yourself the way God sees you. Be what the word of God says you are.
√ Forgiving yourself and forgiving others liberates you and sets you on a better path. God wants you to forgive.
– Forgiveness comes from the heart, and it sets you free.
√ The word of God sets you apart from your emotions and connects you with your spirit, and With your spirit, you can see beyond and hear from God.
– Letting go of the bad memories and thoughts, and keeping the good ones will bring peace in your heart and pave a way for God to fulfill your destiny.
– Letting go of bad memories and negative thoughts will heal your heart and your physical body.
– Replacing bad memories with good ones sets you above your challenges.
√ God wants you to look at life and people from His own perspective. Have the God kind of perspective.
√ The scars in your life cannot prevent you from attaining your goal. Let them remind you of the grace of God in your life.
√ If you let go of the wrong people, God will bring the right people in your life, people who will love you for who you are and not for what you can do for them.
– Challenges can make you think you are on the wrong path. Holding tight on what God has laid in your heart during such periods is the answer.
√ Let the scars in your life remind you of the challenges you overcame, the wounds that got healed, and the Grace of God in your life.
– The scars in your life is a sign that you made it through.
– Let the negative things happening around you not stop you from doing the right thing.
√ Don’t allow the negative things happening around you to stop you from doing the right thing or change you from who you are. You will always find peace in yourself by doing what is right.
– Life is nobody’s friend, it’s the respecter of nobody when it wants to hit you hard. Identify yourself with the word of God and act on it with the right mindset, then you will be able to position yourself on the brighter side of life.
√ The fact that you have not been seeing physical results doesn’t mean you are failing, God always works behind closed doors.
√ Don’t allow fear to determine your course of action; allow faith in the word of God too.
– Miracles are conceived from within (you) and not from without.
– Miracles are conceived from within you. You just have to give birth to it.
– Be focused, consistent, persistent in your goals and be resistant to your challenges.
– Keep seeing yourself winning no matter what is going on around you.
– Don’t point to your circumstances to justify your feelings and emotions. You think your emotions are controlled by things happening around you.
√ Think about what God has promised instead of what you see in the natural.
– Be focused on what God has said about you and you will have perfect peace.
– Let your imagination stay on God
– Don’t allow the devil to get power on your imagination. Don’t give him access
– You can’t be a victim and a Victor at the same time
– The light affliction is but for a moment. Quite blaming people
– Anything in the natural is subject to change. The things which cannot be seen are eternal but the things that can be seen are subject to change.
– Faith is when you are resting. But when you are depressed and worried about it it’s not faith.
– Don’t complain
– Don’t give excuses for the things you have not achieved. Put the blame on yourself.
– The path to ultimate success is filled with humiliation, mockery, shame, and disgrace. Remain focused on your goals.
– Learn the difference between the path which God doesn’t want you to take and the path which God wants you to take but the enemy has placed obstacles on it.
√ What you believe in matters in every area of your life.
– The harder it gets the greater your reward if you don’t give up.
√ Walk by faith and not by sight and remain confident in the Lord always in everything you do.
√ You should be able to see in your mind what you want before you can be able to live what you see.
– When God shows you what to do, you need to act in faith even if it makes no sense to you.
√ Be persistent and consistent with your positive thinking. In due season, every negativity will be suppressed.
– Let your reality be guided by the word of God
– You are wonderfully, carefully and beautifully made. No matter how you look, you are made from the image of God. Celebrate your beauty.
– Let your imagination be guided by the word of God.
√ Prayer is not what you use to bribe God, but the sincerity of your heart is what matters in the eyes of God.
– Prayers do not change who God is, but it puts you in a position to claim what has already been given to you by God.
– Faith does not change God, it changes you. Faith establishes you into your inheritance in Christ.
– Faith means quite trying to get it, I have it already.
– Picture the accomplishments of what you pray for.
– Let the things you pray for be accomplished in your mind first, then you will see them accomplished in the physical.
– Don’t allow the challenges in life to define who you are, choose who you want to become no matter the challenges.
√ Don’t allow people who don’t understand where God is leading you to bring you to their own destination. Run your race alone and stay focused on your lane.
– If you don’t see a plant growing it doesn’t mean there is no seed in the ground.
– There are some situations in life where you just have to sit and do nothing, and just trust God.
Don’t forget to check on our Zoe truth daily Christian inspirational quotes and also motivational quotes daily on this site, or follow us on Facebook on Zoe Truth and on Instagram @zoetruthfb to be inspired daily.
If you use any of our Daily Christian inspirational quotes and sayings about life please don’t forget to reference us as you spread the quotes and sayings as well. Please don’t forget to share your comments below of what you think, your experiences in life and how these Daily Christian inspirational quotes and sayings about life have helped you or related to something you have experienced in life. Thanks very much, everyone for reading may God keep on blessing you as you do your best to empower his word through your faith and put it to work.
Power point presentation CD of christian inspirational quotes and sayings is also available on demand in Winraw format.